I tried to order a wine rack for my boyfriend for our anniversary.I researched wine racks online for weeks until I found the perfect one that I thought he would love.

Joke was on me! I ordered the rack through Wine Cooler Direct. When I placed my order, it said that it would take 3-4 days to ship, which would've given me plenty of time to receive it, wrap it, etc. After a whole WEEK of waiting, I had not received an email to let me know that my product had shipped, so I decided to give them a call.

After being on hold for over 10 minutes, the guy finally got back to me and say that my order had been CANCELLED. What?! I never once got a notification from the company that my order was cancelled and I still have a pending charge from them on my credit card. When I asked why I was not notified, he said he didn't have any answer for me and apologized and said that they "have had trouble receiving the products from an outside company that they use." Ok...

but you should still notify someone that you cancelled their order or else I would've still been waiting for it!I am so disappointed in this company and will not be making anymore future purchases with them.

Review about: Wine Cooler Direct Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Wine Cooler Direct?

Comments